In everyday life we encounter a lot of negative things, such as violence, aggression, and brutality. It is often impossible to protect children from such information in the real world, but you can easily ensure their safety in computer games. Kaspersky Internet Security offers a feature to block games according to the Pan European Game Information (PEGI) age rating. You can find detailed information about rating principles on the PEGI website or read short descriptions of each category in Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 when selecting the appropriate rating.
How can you find these settings?
1. Open the main application window and select Parental Control.
2. Enter the password or specify if you want to open this component for the first time.
3. If you have several user accounts on your PC, select the one your child will use. Enable the control by clicking the switch, then click on the account name for further configuration.
4. In the Applications section, click the Details link.
5. In the opened window, click on the gear-wheel button:
6. Select the checkbox Block games by age rating and choose the category:
You can find out the rating for any game by searching on the PEGI website.