You have always had Kaspersky Anti-Virus installed on your computer and have been satisfied with the basic protection you’ve received against common threats. You have started to use Internet banking and are shopping online extensively, or maybe your children are older and now spend a great deal of time on the Internet, clicking random links without regard. Basic security is not enough anymore, is it? The solution is to migrate to Kaspersky Internet Security. It can provide strong security against all sorts of Internet threats, protecting your children and your money.
You can update to Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 without removing Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014:
- Open Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 and click the Up Arrow button in the right part of the window.
- Click the Upgrade button.
- In the Upgrade window, you can:
- Click the Purchase activation code link: the e-store page will open and you will be prompted to purchase the commercial activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.
- Click the Enter activation code link: if you already have the commercial activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2014. In the activation window, enter the 20-character code that appears like this: ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ-ХХХХХ, and click Activate.
- Note that the activation code from Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 will not work!
- Click the Trial version button: you will be able to use Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 for 30 days.
- During the activation of both commercial and trial versions, wait until the activation code is verified. Read the message in the migration wizard’s window and click Continue.
- Wait until all of the required parameters have been verified. To restart the application, click Finish. If you see Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, your migration has been successful.
Note: When you migrate, the remaining Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 license validity period is not added to the Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 license validity period. The remaining Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 license validity time can be used for protection of another computer.